Mutton Tikka Recipe combines the best of Eastern flavor with a pinch of Western taste for a tasty dish that everyone will love!
Servings: 3 people
- 1 kg Boneless Mutton
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp raw papaya paste
- 2 Tbsp Tikka masala
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp red chili, crushed
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Wash mutton and trim all excess fat.
- Pat dry then cut into small cubes.
- In a large bow, combine together lemon juice, ground cumin, red chili, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, Tikka masala and salt.
- Put mutton in it.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes thread mutton cubes onto skewers.
- Bar B.Q or cook on the grill.
- Turning occasionally and busting with oil.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked thorough.
- Remove from the skewers.
- Mutton Tikka is ready to serve