Easy Egg Wrap Recipe
This tasty morning meal will fill your family up with protein and veggies.
- 2 Eggs
- cayenne pepper
- Optional Toppings
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Grease with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs and mix well with a fork.
- Pour into a hot pan and tilt pan to spread egg into a large circle on the bottom of the pan.
- Let cook 30 seconds. (Sprinkle with seasonings if desired)Carefully flip with a large spatula and let cook another 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and let egg wraps cool slightly (or fully), top as desired with fillings, roll and serve warm or cold.
1 each: 258 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 212mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.