FROZEN YOGURT TRAIL MIX BARS
Mix and match your favorite mix-ins for these delicious frozen treats. The possibilities are endless!
- 2 Cup Greek yogurt (I use 1 c 2% plain, 1 c vanilla)
- 2 Cup chopped fruit
- 2 Cup chopped almonds (or your favorite nut)
- 3/4 Cup granola
- 1/4 Cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Line a pan with foil.
- Spread yogurt mixture into pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until frozen.
- Remove from freezer, let thaw for 5 minutes, cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.