Mutton Brain Recipe
Mutton Brain recipe is one of the famous non veg recipe in Tamilnadu. This will be yummy and tasty recipe. Mutton Brain is a very simple, quick and delectable dish that can be made in minutes.
- 4 Goat Brain
- 20 Shallots (Sambar Onions) chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 4 green chillies chopped
- 2 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 Tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 Tbsp pepper powder
- 1/4 Tbsp Turmeric powder
- coriander leaves handful
- Curry Leaves handful
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- Salt as per taste
- Clean the mutton brains and transfer to a bowl.
- Add salt and turmeric powder.
- Keep aside for a minute and cook until done.
- Then chop them into pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Fry the saunf and curry leaves for 10 seconds.
- Add onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute or two.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, pepper powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add salt and enough water.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- When the water has almost evaporated, add the cooked brains and stir gently.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve.