SWEET POTATO PROTEIN COOKIES
No protein powder required for these Sweet Potato Protein Cookies! They’re gluten-free, made with real food ingredients and packed with protein and fiber. Enjoy them for breakfast or an afternoon snack!
- 3/4 cup cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 Cup nut butter (i use peanut butter but almond butter or sunflower seed butter would be great)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (depending on desired level of sweetness)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 Cup Craisins or raisins
- 1/4 Cup oat flour (white whole wheat flour also works)
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- Combine sweet potato, peanut butter and eggs in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, maple syrup, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and Craisins and stir to combine.
- Add oat flour and baking soda and stir.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (8-12 cookies).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Now! Ready to serve...