SWEET POTATO PROTEIN PANCAKES
These Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes are made in a blender with protein-rich ingredients like cottage cheese and eggs. No protein powder required and they make a great breakfast or post workout snack.3
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cups Oats
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Chees
- 1/2 Tbsp baking powder cinnamon, to taste peanut butter, for drizzling (optional)
- 1/2 Cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a greased pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes before flipping.
- Flip carefully and let cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Flip again and let cook for 2 more minutes.
These dense, eggy pancakes continue to be a favorite of mine and both my kids love them as well! Enjoy these drizzled with nut butter or your favorite pancake topping. I often make a batch as part of my food prep and eat them cold throughout the week. They’re also great after a workout!