THAI CHICKEN MEATBALLS
These Gluten-Free Thai Chicken Meatballs are bursting with fresh Asian flavors and are perfect for a quick, easy lunch or dinner. Make a batch during your next food prep session and enjoy them warm or cold!
- 1 Kg ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger Grated
- 2 Tbsp sweet thai chili sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup oat flour (or breadcrumbs)
- 1/3 Cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well and form into balls with hands.
- Place balls on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes, flipping once.
Adjust the amount of ginger and sriracha based on how much you like those flavors. Meatballs may stick slightly to the foil but with a firm spatula you should be able to cleanly get under them and turn them halfway through